Choose Newport Beach Recovery Center for comfort and safety during alcohol detox in Newport Beach. You may be feeling anxious or feraful about an inpatient detox program, however, with our MAT program, you can feel certain that you’ve made the best decision for your recovery. Our team is very aware of the risks involved and the negative consequences during detox; we work hard to make sure clients are kept safe and comfortable during withdrawals, significantly reducing risks so that each client can achieve their personal recovery goals.
5 Perks of Our Inpatient Detox Program
1. Around the clock supervision in our alcohol detox in Newport Beach can make it possible for you to complete a recovery program, even if you’ve not had success in the past or relapsed after detox. Once you’ve gone through detox, our staff will ensure a smooth transition into residential addiction treatment in California to keep you moving in the right direction while you continue to heal from alcoholism.
2. We’re not just an alcohol rehab- we’re also known as the best drug rehab in Newport Beach- a place of healing where you can find your path to a brighter future, whatever addiction struggles you’re dealing with. We combine addiction and mental health treatment, as well, so you can finally get help to overcome anxiety, depression, and trauma, three mental health issues that commonly prevent clients form finding lasting recovery from addiction.
3. Our facility is an alccohol detox and rehab under one roof, so you’ll never have to worry about packing up and leaving our facility to enter residential treatment. From detox to adiction treatment, you’ll remain in our luxury rehab throughout. Feel free to take a virtual tour of our upscale recovery center to see amenities and perks in store for you when you choose our drug and alcohol rehab in Orange County.
4. If you’re searching for an alcohol detox in Newport Beach that accepts insurance as payment for treatment, you’ve come to the right place. We work with most major insurance providers and will gladly verify your coverage when you contact our staff at 866-541-6560. Our goal is to make sure every client who needs recovery services can afford treatment at NBRC. Let us know if you have questions or concerns.
5. Our website is a font of information and resource for anyone looking into alcohol detox in Newport Beach. From our site, you can access free resources, information about the admissions process, levels of treatment, and details about our rehab. We’re always just a call or email away if you need additional information or need assistance checking into our facility.
Contact us now to get help for an addiction to alcohol or drugs. You’re not alone on your journey; experienced recovery specialists are right here waiting to take your call and help you navigate the first steps of recovery. There’s a bright future just around the corner when you choose Newport Beach Recovery Center for detox and residential recovery services.Alcohol Detox Newport Beach