Recommended Veteran links and outreach.
- Challenged Athletes Foundation: https://www.challengedathletes.org/ This is a non-profit that I have worked very close with based out of San Diego. They provide sport prosthetics to amputees through a grant process. They also have a fundraiser Triathlon every October. Eastside is going to have a relay team participate this year.
- Limbs for life: http://limbsforlife.org/ This non-profit provides basic prosthetics for individuals who are unable to get funding for a prosthesis. They have been around a long time and are well known in the amputee community.
- Range of Motion Project, ROMP http://www.rompglobal.org/ Is an international non-profit that supports prosthetic in developing countries. We donate supplies to this group. They also climb mountains?
- Amputee Coalition https://www.amputee-coalition.org/ This is an advocacy group that brings awareness and resources to amputees. They provide amputee ambassadors and outreach groups to help educate and support amputees.
- Ampower http://www.empoweringamputees.org/ Ampower is a private social site for amputees and advocates to discuss and support amputees. They have cool small groups for amputees that bike, ski, …